Skip to Main Content

Pennsylvania Nutrient Trading

About Government Resources

The following information represents a collection of resources provided by federal and Pennsylvania government agencies addressing issues relating to the Pennsylvania Nutrient Trading Program. Where possible, the Center for Agricultural and Shale Law has provided viewable copies of these resources or links to the government resources.


Environmental Protection Agency


Department of Environmental Protection

Pennsylvania Department of Revenue

For more information, please contact the Guide Author, Sean High, Staff Attorney at The Center for Agricultural and Shale Law.  

Phone: (814) 865-5017


The Center for Agricultural and Shale Law

Penn State Law

The Pennsylvania State University

329 Innovation Blvd., Suite 118

University Park, PA 16803

Phone: (814) 865-4290

Fax: (814) 865-3851