Skip to Main Content
PUBLIC ACCESS POLICY
- Public Access: 7AM-5PM Monday - Friday. Visitors are expected to leave the library at 5PM. See public hours for updated access information. Please note: circulation desk and access hours are different.
- Reference assistance: For consultation with a librarian please contact the library via email. At this time the library does not provide walk-in reference assistance. Please make contact via email before visiting or calling the library for reference assistance. Librarians do not provide legal advice or other legal services. It is not appropriate to ask students legal questions or advice. Any and all questions are answered by librarians.
- Parking information at the Lewis Katz building. Orange A Katz.
- Computer Access/Borrowing: PA Residents who wish to borrow materials at Penn State University Libraries can create a Penn State Account prior to arrival on campus. More information can be found here. A Penn State Account is required to use library computers to search the catalog and access online resources.
- All members of the public must adhere to the Law Library's User Conduct Policy and Guidelines.